Monday, September 30, 2019

...You've Never Failed Me Yet

New X-Rays
Reveal that the source of Phil's 
Chronic Migraines/Neck problems are
#bonespurs from past injuries,
plus arthritis type of damage,
and added pressure on nerves etc...
Basically he has a 65 year old neck.

Listen to Piper's spoken word

...and I never will forget

praying for healing...

It has taken 3 years to close in on a diagnoses
Degenerative neck issues...
In hindsight, Phil can pinpoint 4 or 5 incidents 
That have aged his neck. Though dismissed & forgotten,
 these incidents over the years, 
have taken their toll.
I guess he's blessed To still be alive... 

The accumulative effect has been been disheartening to say the least...
 I had no idea the damage that I was doing to myself ~ Phil
* Football History helmet-to-helmet hits
* Downhill ski/snowboard fails
* Head-On Car collision 
by someone under the influence
* Shallow Swimming/Diving Accident
Having his bell rang all those times...
"I'm not as invincible as I once thought."

I'm pondering about the accumulative effects
Of my sin nature/pattern... 
it too has rung my bell,
And I am not as invincible as I think.
...but by the grace of God - Go - I...